* My order hasn’t been delivered, or there has been a mistake - What can I do?
If your item has been damaged in transit, is overdue, or for any other order queries, please call our Sales Team at email@example.com. Sales team hours are 9am-5pm CDT Monday to Friday.
* Do you deliver to everywhere in the US?
You can find out if we deliver a product to your postcode when you get to the checkout page, but we do deliver to most areas of the United States.
* I’ve ordered multiple items, will they all arrive together?
Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers, but you won’t be charged for additional deliveries. Please wait until your delivery due time has passed before contacting us.
* Do you have any delivery restrictions?
We do not currently offer any international delivery options outside of the United States. If you are outside of the US and wish to purchase Nextbase products, please contact our Support Team who can advise on authorized retailers in your region: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* What is My Window for Returns and Refunds?
When bought directly from Nextbase.com, you have 30 days from your original purchase date to return your product for a full refund. After 30 days, if you have trouble with your camera, we will troubleshoot before processing a warranty claim.
* What’s Covered Under Warranty and For How Long?
Front facing cameras, rear cameras and accessories (suction cups, cables etc.) are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase when purchased directly through Nextbase or one of its authorized retailers.
* What is Not Covered Under Warranty?
- fair wear and tear
- willful damage, misuse and abuse, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party
- use of non-approved accessories or components
- failure to operate, use, store or maintain the products per the user instructions (including the use of incorrect power supplies); or
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers without our prior written consent.
* How Do I Make a Warranty Claim?
Email email@example.com with your proof of purchase, the brand of your SD card, and your current firmware version along with a brief explanation of what is going on with the dash camera. We will try to troubleshoot with you before moving forward with an exchange.
* How Does the Warranty Exchange work?
Nextbase will supply a prepaid return label within 24 hours for you to send your old unit to our warehouse. We will confirm with our warehouse that the correct product has been sent back before we send out your replacement. We replace all warranty claims with a renewed dash camera. All our renewed cameras have been inspected and certified to be in like new working condition by a team of highly trained Nextbase technicians. This process is to ensure that our replacements are in the best working condition so you can get back on the road feeling confident that Nextbase has your back! We do require that your camera be sent back to us and received by our warehouse before we send a replacement back to you.